Independent Authorized Ideal Protein Center in Spruce Grove
Is your weight affecting your health? Or do you fear that it might eventually lead to that? Studies show that obesity is a causing factor in most preventable diseases. We have your solution!
The Right Program for You
Being “overweight” and/or “obese” increases your risk for preventable diseases like heart disease, type II diabetes, certain cancers, liver and gall bladder disease, osteoarthritis, sleep apnea, respiratory problems, and more. If this is you, we can help!
Who uses our program? Most of the clients we see:
- At risk for or suffer from heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and chronic pain
- Have a trip coming up and/or want to get ready for “bathing suit season”
- Fed up after having tried every other diet without success
Our weight loss program is recommended for any BODY who needs to lose weight, desires to get healthy, and wants to improve their well being.
A New Approach to Weight Loss
360º Weight Loss is different than most weight loss centers. We have a full-time onsite health practitioner, Dr. Josline Hampson. We also run monthly workshops and have a team of healthcare professionals to assist our clients.
Our program is not just about weight loss. We focus on what’s happening inside the body and on your overall health. Our clients see fast results because the method targets fat loss and spares your lean mass.
What make our approach different?
- Medically developed, sensible weight loss protocol
- Primarily promotes fat loss, while supporting muscle mass
- One-one-one coaching
- Education for post diet weight management
- We also include a one year stabilization program after you have lost the weight. We teach you how to get the weight off and KEEP it off!
Weight Loss Workshops
Want to learn more about our program? Are you wondering if it’s right for you? Want to taste some of our delicious products?
Join us for an “Ideal Evening” on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Learn about our method, try some samples, get a free body composition testing, and leave empowered to change your life! You can also check out the Ideal Protein website for more information about how it works.
Your First Visit
After filling out a comprehensive and confidential Health Profile you will meet with a Certified Coach at 360º Wellness. We are an Authorized Independent Ideal Protein Center.
On your first visit, your coach will:
- Review the Health Profile and qualify you for our program
- Explain the weight loss method
- Educate you on our 4 –phase protocol
- Review how your body may initially respond
- Take your measurements, weight and body composition using a state-of-the-art Body Composition Analyzer (BCA)
- Assist you in setting your weight loss goals
All of our Certified Coaches have been on the program. We know this is a big step and we are here to walk this journey with you every step of the way. We offer education, one-one one weekly coaching, and full support.
You can expect your first visit to be about 1 hour. Questions or concerns? Call us at (780) 962-4646 – we’re happy to help!
Get to Know Audrey Munro, Certified Coach at 360° Wellness
Audrey is passionate about our program, having had success with the protocol herself. Her own life style changes have also resulted in a many healthy changes in her own family- healthier meal chooses and an active family! Between running to the grocery store for fresh vegetables and running to soccer practice, Audrey is a busy mom and an amazing Coach!
Audrey is married to her husband Ken Munro and a mom to their 2 young boys, Kyle and Kelsey. In Audrey’s pre-mom career she was an “on air radio host” with CISN country and Easy Rock in Edmonton. She loves to play violin, run, and play with her kids. She has also been learning to play the violin for the last 2 years.