Reiki in Spruce Grove
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a non invasive, gentle technique that involves “light touch” or, if you please, no touching at all to initiate a transfer of energy. Reiki is an incredibly gentle and relaxing experience that can be tailored to meet your needs and limitations. At 360° Wellness, Reiki is all about your happiness and well-being. Reiki has a wide range of health benefits and can be readily applied to any issue in life, physically or emotionally. Reiki creates deep a relaxation which is essential in aiding the body to release stress and tension, therefore accelerating the body’s own self-healing abilities. Reiki benefits include:
- better sleep
- reduced blood pressure
- pain relief of every kind
- removal of energy blockages
- adjustments to the energy flow of the endocrine system, bringing the body into balance & harmony
- assisting the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- reduced side effects of drugs
- helping the body recover from drug therapy after surgery & chemotherapy
- supporting the immune system
- increased vitality and postponing the aging process
Reiki is also a very effective for traumas and healing deep emotional wounds.
Who Can Benefit?
Reiki can benefit those suffering from issues such as:
- Aches & muscle pain
- Stress related ailments
- Insomnia (or problems with sleeping)
- Tension in the body
- Relationships (singles, couples, families)
- Sexual, physical & emotional abuse
- Chronic conditions and/or diseases
- Pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
- And more!
Reiki also helps to reduce side affects of medications or treatments (including individuals suffering from cancer or other serious ailments). Reiki can improve immunity and improve the general quality of life and well-being for almost any person in any situation. Reiki is not a substitute for medical care. Reiki is a complementary practice that will help our patients recover faster, and feel much happier and healthier! Reiki truly promotes healing and health!
Call us today and experience all the healing benefits Reiki has to offer. You’ll be glad that you did!